expertise in applicant selection
medical school admissions leaders
let's surpass your enrollment goals
Thank you for considering me as you make decisions regarding your medical school admissions process. I started Apply with Success to accomplish two goals:
- to help students become competitive medical school applicants by making the most of their preparatory years; and,
- to help medical schools make the most of their applicant selection processes and surpass their enrollment goals.
Whether your goal is to get the most information out of your admissions data or make changes to your applicant selection process, I am here for you.
I also perform expedited applicant review. If you need assistance holistically evaluating your applicants, please contact me as soon as possible. My availability for this service is limited.
Hi, I'm Adam.
Some details about me:
- Worked in college admissions at public & private universities across the country since 2008
- Focused specifically on medical school admissions since 2013
- First at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science
- Then at Dartmouth
- MA & PhD in Education Leadership and Student Affairs
- Doctoral minor in Applied Statistics and Research Methods
- Doctoral research on the AMCAS primary application
- Evaluation of > 16,000 medical school applicants
- Re-design of an applicant selection process for one of the largest medical schools
Why Work With Me
I am passionate about what I do. Clients work directly with me, from initial consultation through final deliverable.
I take on a limited number of clients. Dedication, passion, and accessibility are the standards you should expect when you work with me.
It's Time To Focus On You
Thank you for your interest. I am excited to learn how I can help you and your organization. Whether your needs are pressing or long term, I am confident that, together, we can surpass your goals. Please complete the contact form below and I will contact you as soon as possible.