powered by a desire to do good
Code of Ethics
Mission: to empower students to become competitive medical school applicants.
There are no shortcuts. It is the responsibility of each client to put in the effort.
A client’s personal information is just that—personal. Privacy is respected at all times.
All communications will be honest and clear.
- A personal relationship with each client is important to me. I work with a limited number of clients at a time.
- Expertise is grounded in rich experience.
- worked in admissions at three universities, including two medical schools
- evaluated more than 16,000 medical school applicants
- focused my doctoral research on the AMCAS medical school application
- all services are based on these experiences